1, Toothpaste: Toothpastes contains silicate which is an agent that helps in reducing pores and swells. It also have some other amazing uses that wouldn’t be discuss in this article.
– Get your toothpaste(I recommend Oral B)
– Apply the toothpaste on the affected area.
– You can also apply to the entire face.
– Leave it on the face for 1 hr.
– You can also apply at night and leave it overnight.
– Wash with warm water.
Note: Ensure you use a toothpaste that contains silicate.
2, Steam: Steaming is another effective way of clearing pimples at no cost. Although steaming works at a slower rate when compared to toothpaste because it is basically for preventing pimples but regular usage will help clearing your pimples.
– Boil little amount of water in your normal or pressure pot.
– Pour the hot water into your bowl.
– Put your face directly across the hot water steam.
– Cover yourself up with the hot water with your blanket.
– Stay in that position for 10-15 minutes.
– Rinse your face off.
Note: Breathing may be a bit difficult for some people in that position, you can take some break from seconds between the process.
3, Ice cubes: This is another cost less method for clearing pimples, ice cubes works is a bit similar to toothpaste works but a bit more stressful, ice cubes reduce swells and redness of the pimples.
– Ice cubes
– Small sack/bag
– Pour your ice cubes into your sack or bag.
– Tie it up
– Place the sack on the pimples for 5 seconds.
– Take a 2 seconds break.
– Place the sack on the same pimples again.
– Repeat the process above for like 2-3 minutes.
– Repeat the process for other pimples.
– Wash your face.
4, Exercise: Doing exercises and performing some sorts of yogas can help in clearing pimples. Pimples are caused due to accumulation of excess fat and oil in the face, exercising regularly with prevent accumulation of oil in the face. Exercises like jogging, jumping, jumping rope(skipping) and some cardio’s will help clearing your pimples.
Note: This method may not work for genetic pimples.
5, Hydration: Maybe you haven’t read about the wonders of water, if you have then you wouldn’t be surprised to see water on the list, regular intake of water helps in purifying the blood therefore reduces your pimples and also prevent more from forming.